- Ms M supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms H supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms K supported us with 2 tickets
- Mx P supported us with 1 ticket
- Mx B supported us with 3 tickets
- Mr N supported us with 1 ticket
0d 8h 30m
17 April 2021
- Winner! Mr F (HOUNSLOW) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mx C (HAMPTON) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mx K (TEDDINGTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs K (TW12 2DS) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (WINCHESTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (RICHMOND) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx B (HAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx F (TEDDINGTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms H (TWICKENHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx M (KIDDERMINSTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx G (RICHMOND) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms B (HAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms W (TWICKENHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms N (HOUNSLOW) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms B (TWICKENHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
Richmond Carers Centre (RCC) provides a much loved and valued service for the community. We support carers living and caring in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames this includes young carers aged under 18 years and adult carers.
A carer is anyone who cares, unpaid, for a family member or friend who due to illness, disability, a mental health problem or an addiction, cannot cope without their support.
RCC provides a range of services to unpaid carers including information and advice, emotional support for individuals and groups, education and training, a range of wellbeing services and access to break and leisure opportunities.
In our Borough there is an estimated 30000 adult carers and 3000 young carers.
Through access to information, advice and support, carers are supported in their caring role by improving their emotional and physical health and wellbeing, reducing sense of social isolation, preventing breakdown of caring relationships, helping to make informed decisions about their caring responsibilities, supporting carers to navigate through complex health and social care systems and being more informed.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service!
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Melissa Wilks, CEO
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Richmond Borough Community.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
A Grand Prize For Your Home!
What would you buy from Currys PC World with a grand?
Play our lottery to directly support the local community from £1 a week. There are chances at weekly cash prizes PLUS, be in the draw on the 24th of April for your entry into the national draw to WIN a £1000 voucher for Currys PC World.